if I buy 26 cans of whip cream at the grocery store do you think the cashier will be suspicious of something
just go into the store 26 different times
oh YES why didn’t I think of that first
Or you could just send 26 different people in
this plan is getting better and better by the minute
go to 26 different stores
oh my god you don’t understand how much i want to kiss you
or watch movies with you
or fall asleep with you
or drink coffee with you
or cuddle with you
or hold your hand
or go to amusement parks with you
or watch concerts with you
or bake with you
i want to do everything with you
seriously though if you get sunburnt, make up a cup of tea and pour it over your skin, it gets rid of the redness
what sam neglected to mention here was that the tea shouldnt be kettle hot
when your otp does the forehead touching thing
When your otp does the canon not canon thing
when your otp does the “almost kiss” thing.
When your otp does the dying thing
✿ send me a floral question ✿
- Daisy: How old were you when you had your first kiss?
- Carnation: If I handed you a concert ticket right now, who would you want to be the performer?
- Jasmine: What color looks best on you?
- foxglove: Name three facts about your family?
- Allium: What's the best thing you can cook?
- Orange Blossom: If you could pick the gender and appearance of your child, would you?
- Calla Lily: If you died right now, what song would you want to play at your funeral?
- Poinsettia: Favorite holiday dish?
- Oxlip: Would you ever get into a long distance relationship?
- Primrose: Favorite kind of soup?
- Daffodil: What's the most thoughtful present you've ever received?
- Rose: Are you currently in love with someone?
- Amsonia: Would you ever become a vegan?
- Peony: What's your favorite hot beverage?
- Tulip: For your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for?
- Myrtle: Do you like going on airplanes?
- Hibiscus: Did you ever play an instrument? If so what?
- Zinnia: Who was your best friend when you were six years old?
- Poppy: What color was your childhood home?
- Hydrangea: Starbucks order?
- Violet: Do you like where you're from?
- Locust: What was your favorite book as a child?
- Rhododendron: What's the scariest dream you've ever had?
- Queen Anne's Lace: Would you rather carve pumpkins or wrap presents?
- Magnolia: Favorite kind of candy?
- Aster: Would you rather be cold or hot?
- Marigold: Do you listen to what's on the radio?
- Heliconia: Do you like when it rains?
- Azalea: What's a movie you cried while watching?
- Dandelion: Do you think you're important?
Today, my third semester at Columbia comes to an end.
What I’ve learned over the course of this semester:
- The sooner I do something, the better
- To-do lists are only good if I’m going to-do the things on it.
- A little hustle goes a long way
- Critiques can be terrifying, but they are ultimately helpful
- Practice makes for improvement
- It’s okay to down sometimes, as long as you get back up
- Reserve a printer, asap